Each winter, we have several families apply to area private schools. Please abide by the following guidelines for transcript and recommendation requests:
- Requests should be made at least 10 business days in advance of the due date. We cannot guarantee on-time arrival of documents unless this amount of time is given.
- Please provide documents pre-filled with student/parent information and signatures according to application directions. We cannot complete documentation unless all required information by the applicant is filled out.
- Our registrar and counseling team can upload required documents and provide on-line recommendations for schools in the Atlanta Area Association of Independent Schools (AAAIS). No envelope or postage is required to accompany AAAIS applications.
- If the school to which you are applying is not in the AAAIS and does not include an admissions email address, please provide the appropriate number of addressed and stamped envelopes. Transcripts require a 9 x 12 envelope with approximately $2.00 in postage.
- Recommendations and principal / counselor evaluations should be sent to our counselor Donna Kelley at [email protected]. If the school requests a list of activities, please be sure to provide this information to Ms. Kelley. All recommendations by school staff are confidential. We will not return copies of these documents to the student or parent. All confidential documentation will be sent to the school according to application directions.
We appreciate your understanding of the above guidelines. We process several applications each winter, requiring that we have a process in place to honor requests in a timely manner.
If you have questions about student records, please contact our Registrar, Judi Carlson at [email protected]